dsfsdfsdf40df9dsf40sdsfsdfsdf40df9dsf40s

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Thanks man

Now everyone on Newgrounds can see what my dreams are like. Sometimes they differ from high tech futuristic cities from that kind of crap. Well done, this is going on my favorites list!

MJ Statement MJ Statement

Yeap...

Michael Jackson: An African-American male, turned white woman. They found a secret layer in his never land ranch with thousands upon thousands of home alone posters of that kid going OMG with his hands on his cheeks. I just don't understand, everyone keeps talking about his nose, but the real factor is his rubber skin! I mean wtf, who cares about a plastic nose. The rubber skin is just, well, erie.....

Yoshi's Island-CE Version Yoshi's Island-CE Version

Pretty good

What most people don't understand is, only some Yoshies are vicious. Not every single fucking one. Someone needs to make a parody with Boshies (Possibly you, I hope), that would be kick ass.(Boshies are those blue yoshies with black sun glasses) Hmmmm, would be nice if people made more yoshi things. I mean look at my profile, I am a fanatic! Oh good movie... I think I am rambling again, meh.

TheComet responds:

lmao.
Yoshi wasn't vicious, he called over his "bad naughty" people to kick the baby :P.
Btw, check out the RMX I posted recently! w00t remade fight scene!

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

Wow man!

It was just like the real game! I was stunned! I cried, I laughed, I died a little inside. Thank you! Actually, you need to work on the gameplay aspect of your game, and not the graphics. I could only stand to play it for 20 seconds...

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

DAMN!

One of the best games on newgrounds! I am added this to my favorites. I got most of the crap on the game, but after I beat ten 100 rank people I decided to quit... Like it says, I litterally spent hours on this game!

I also made a pretty cool character. He is a special forces type of dude or something from the military. I have a 101+ rank level, and I bought some weapons, but not all of them because that would spoil the fun. Enjoy:

2I2T2Z2T.1.1.1.1.1.1.9.1.9.5.E.2.H.15JGL.4N5KW.1BEO.42330.1
BFV.4AIHO.2NK0S.498GV.9BPQ8.R.1BGJ.7.1.9BPQ8.1.1.498H5.6.23.
35V.23.3.H.6BL.49I9.13YDJ5.0.1.23.2S.TRU

SBC Dressup 1 SBC Dressup 1

For providing your time and effort in making a decent dress up game! Kudos are gay so I am going to say.... Hat's off to j00? The sound was extremely nice! Not nasty like the rest!

CandleClock responds:

lol! thankies for teh review! :]