dsfsdfsdf40df9dsf40sdsfsdfsdf40df9dsf40s

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

Wow man!

It was just like the real game! I was stunned! I cried, I laughed, I died a little inside. Thank you! Actually, you need to work on the gameplay aspect of your game, and not the graphics. I could only stand to play it for 20 seconds...

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

DAMN!

One of the best games on newgrounds! I am added this to my favorites. I got most of the crap on the game, but after I beat ten 100 rank people I decided to quit... Like it says, I litterally spent hours on this game!

I also made a pretty cool character. He is a special forces type of dude or something from the military. I have a 101+ rank level, and I bought some weapons, but not all of them because that would spoil the fun. Enjoy:

2I2T2Z2T.1.1.1.1.1.1.9.1.9.5.E.2.H.15JGL.4N5KW.1BEO.42330.1
BFV.4AIHO.2NK0S.498GV.9BPQ8.R.1BGJ.7.1.9BPQ8.1.1.498H5.6.23.
35V.23.3.H.6BL.49I9.13YDJ5.0.1.23.2S.TRU

SBC Dressup 1 SBC Dressup 1

For providing your time and effort in making a decent dress up game! Kudos are gay so I am going to say.... Hat's off to j00? The sound was extremely nice! Not nasty like the rest!

CandleClock responds:

lol! thankies for teh review! :]

Arctic Warriors Arctic Warriors

KICK ASS GAME

DUDE THAT IS THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED THAT WAS UNDER 1000 KILOBYTES! YOU MADE A LEGEND IN 113.1KB. NICE JOB MAN, YOU BETTER GET THE FRONT PAGE!

Stiller-OOD responds:

Thanx. I hope so. It is a good game isn't it. Glad you like it.

Kill Windows Kill Windows

Good game

This game got extremely boring after the first 30 seconds, but it is still good. Remove that red dot, that is the most anoying thing I have ever seen in a flash movie. The red dot is a bitch man. Please remove it

Pacman remix! Pacman remix!

Ahhhhh

This is great stuff, but there are so many things that could be added man, like better controls, choice of music, different levels, and better A.I. I am not telling you to do it, but it would be a suggestion for version 2. The game got a little boring after level 3 mainly because it seemed like cardboard (Plain and noobish). I am not saying this sucked or calling you a noob. I am just asking you to fix it up professionally, but don't make it to fancy because then it will look cheap ass. Very hard to do, but I know you can do it.

Fadeliss responds:

yea thanks v2 is always better than one... well my games are.. :)

SBC Pong SBC Pong

I played one player

One player mode is the best. This game is ok, but it needs more I guess. Control both players and maintain a score of 0 for both players for 10 minutes and win a prize.

BAFA responds:

Well, if you can do that, you make have an ice cream ^_^

Windows CBF Windows CBF

What ever dude...

You know what was messed up? Sound Blaster Live soundcard sucks ass and it shouldn't be a requirment. I suggest you change it to 3.2 GHZ, 1028 Newest DDR, 9800 PRO 256 MEG video card, and audigy 2 with a moniter that can display 200 herts or higher. This interactive windows thing sucks sorry man try harder. Your art should go into something else, trust me.

Mankind's Asskicking Mankind's Asskicking

This game is hella cool

Reason 1. You can hurt/kill your self with a variety of weapons.
Reason 2. You can kill alot of people with a variety of weapons.
Reason 3. Alot of characters appeared. It wasn't the same old shit characters everytime like on a bunch of these games.
Reason 4. You can throw a sledge hammer at someones private parts and hear them scream like a pussy.

Some improvements for furture sequels should include more attacks, more weapons, different map, and better controls.

4/5 STARS

SIM SIM

Good game

I liked this game alot. It had its own unique style, and yet it still was good. You didn't really copy off of anybody in my opinion. I think I beat the game... I went on to the episode two and I got to work at the night club and such. I could only make money at the end. Is that the ending? The new small night club in the back, is that the secret spot that I was supposed to use the key for? When I went in the hotel the employee said the blue man was waiting for me, but I couldn't click on him. I killed bob and everything. Is there an ending at all? If there is I want to know.
NOTE: IF YOU PLAYED THE DEMO ALREADY AND DO NOT WANT TO FUCK AROUND ON THE FIRST EPISODE TYPE IN THE PASSWORD CHILLIN. I tried it when I "Beat" the game to see if the game would let me click on the blue dude but it didn't work. Maybe it will work you you people.